Our aprons are made with a high quality raw denim. This gives it a clean, professional and even formal look-- but does mean that bleeding is possible. Each apron is built with a cotton lining so no indigo runs into your clothing, but special care is needed when washing, similar to jeans.
- Hand wash in cool water.
- Limit the amount of soap or detergent used.
- When needed, soak in luke-warm water for tough spots or to combat smells.
- Hang to dry.
- Dry clean if you prefer.
- Put in a washing machine (it could damage the copper).
- Put in a dryer (to avoid unintended shrinking).
- Wash in hot water (it will cause the indigo to run).
- Use bleach or highly concentrated detergents (it will discolor the denim).
If you have any questions, just ask.